The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Dominique Dewayne Glasper, 06/29/1998, of 144 Cedar St. — arrested for two counts of indictment by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• David Heathcock, 11/11/1974, of 319 Georgia Ave. — arrested for one count of disorderly conduct, one count of resisting arrest and one count of public profanity by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Larry Dernell Joiner, 08/23/1976, of 2060 Damcus in Hazlehurst — arrested for failure to appear in court by the LCSO.
• Brett Malbrough, 11/24/1985, of 4088 Watson Rd in Wesson — arrested for one county of conspiracy, one count of sale of a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Joshua Edward Meadows, 05/30/1985, of 749 Magee Drive — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by the BPD.
• Timothy Brant Murray, 08/06/1977, of 2584 Ramah Trail — arrested for contempt of justice of court by the LCSO.
• Danny Early Thomas, 12/16/1973, of 937 Wellman Drive — arrested for indictment by the LCSO.
• Chad Anthony White, 01/25/1987, of 2791 James Dr. in Wesson — arrested for one count of conspiracy, one count of sale of a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.