The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• James Cody Cannon, 02/20/1985, of 822 Denton Trl. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tabatha Chambers, 01/06/1980, of 427 NW Baldwin Loop — arrested for disorderly conduct by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Samuel M Coleman, 04/29/1993, of 922 Union St. — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Michael Cruthfield, 06/26/1974, of 2103 S.L. Street of Fortsmith, Arkansas — arrested for disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Lloyd Deer, 03/28/1980, of 103B Richmond Trl. — arrested for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Andrew Rene Fortson, 08/16/1986, of 115 Walnut St. — arrested for failure to appear in court by BPD.
• Carl Stecks, 04/06/1990, of 509 W. Pine St. of Lonoke, Arkansas — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Davis Thomas, 07/12/1982, of 147 W. Enterprise St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, public drunk and public profanity by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.