The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Randall Tyson Cupstid, 06/22/1978, of 784 New Hope Road in Monticello — arrested for contempt of justice court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Carlos Perkins, 01/04/1978, of 801 East Washington St. — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and possession of open beer by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Michael Querns, 11/11/1997, of 1360 Field Lark Lane — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of city court by LCSO.
• William Shelton, 02/22/1969, of 106 NW Amite Road — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Daniel Dean Staggs, 07/13/1983, of 829 Denton Trail — arrested for contempt of municipal court by BPD.
• Cavin Arnold, 10/16/1954, of 2162 Olympia Road — arrested for possession of beer in dry county by LCSO.
• Chabasco Dillon, 08/21/1978, of 118 Short St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Loretta Nicole Mooney, 08/27/1984, of 11631 Road 147 in Philadelphia — arrested for DUI first offense by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jade Perry, 09/27/1980, of 961 Aubra Road in Memphis — arrested for DUI first offense by MHP.
• Ganeiro P. Richardson, 11/12/1984, of 219 Penningston St. — arrested for contempt of city court, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and possession of open beer by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.