Brandon man arrested by Brookhaven Police for cyber-stalking and email harassment; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Ricardo Smith, 12/17/1994, 311 Virginia Ave., Brandon — arrested for cyber-stalking, email threats/harassment by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Selina Lynn Hamilton, 06/01/1977, 989 Sunflower Lane — arrested for attempt to commit an offense by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony Terrell Smith, 10/03/1985, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Tyrone Calhoun, 12/22/1967,424 East Cherokee St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Joseph Leonta Williams, 02/07/1993, 2126 Madison Road NE — arrested for possession of marijuana greater than 30; possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by BPD.
• Deaunte Mackbee, 12/22/1990, 808 Dow St. — arrested on bench warrant for failure to appear by BPD.
• Randy Barlow, 10/28/1982, 303 Knox Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Joe Earl Preston, 10/26/1976, 1224 Union St. St. 22 — arrested for no driver license, failure to use turn signal, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Troy Allen, 11/08/1967, 1961 Payten Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Garry Williams, 02/17/1968, 4017 Hwy. 550 NW, Union Church — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no driver license, improperly displayed or obscured tag by LCSO.
• Morris Blanco, 09/21/1976, 159 Twin Bridges Road, Sandy Hook — arrested for failure to support child under the age of 18 by LCSO.
• Lesley Allen, 03/07/1990, 2707 West Lincoln, Smithdale — arrested for shoplifting first offense, value $1,000 or less by BPD.
• Paul Davis, 06/10/1979, 77 North Iran Ave., Galesburg, Illinois — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Donald Alfred Murphy, 10/14/1986, 1805 Adam St., Bogalusa, Louisiana — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in dry county by BPD.
• Donovan Wallace, 12/07/1998, 74 SE Homesville Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense by LCSO.
• Cherie Jeane Savoie, 10/05/1998, 1090 Brumfield Road SW, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense by LCSO.
• Marvin Butler, 02/08/1999, 2710 Mattie Lane, Wesson — arrested for DUI first offense by LCSO.
• Emily Joann Anderton, 12/16/1982, 1150 Weaver Road #2, McComb — serving time for drug court violation by MDOC.
• Fredrick Flowers, 12/30/1981, 401 Industrial Park — arrested for disorderly conduct, business disturbance by BPD.
• Kasha Marie Brinson, 11/09/1998, 1558 Friendship Lane — arrested for shoplifting first offense, value $1,000 or less, city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.