Bassfield man arrested for drug trafficking
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Paul A. Graham, 05/29/1987, 2455 Kelly Road — arrested for city warrant, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Derrick McDonald, 07/30/1992, 6105 Brown St., Jackson — arrested for fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, taking a motor vehicle worth more than $1,000, none or expired tag by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Parish Poston, 11/22/1992, 433 Culley Drive, Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct, breaching the peace with a willful want, resisting or obstructing arrest by LCSO.
• Kyle Anthony Chrestman, 11/26/1986, 1037 Hotel St., Wesson — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Austin Oatis, 01/06/1993, 16 Bass Road, Bassfield — arrested for trafficking in controlled substances by LCSO.
• Cory Toliver, 04/20/1994, 1202 North Jackson St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Jonathan Leggett, 02/28/1983, 757 Dow St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.