4 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• David Pruden, 11/9/1961, 1073 SE Shell Oil St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute/firearm enhanced, felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Isabella Wheeler, 9/26/1997, 401 Mary St. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, no tag or expired tag and misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by the LCSO.
• Christopher Portrey, 6040 Watson Road #A, Wesson — arrested for public drunkenness and resisting or obstructing arrest, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Marcus Cafie, 5/9/1986, 1363 Gloria Trail NE — arrested for simple assault / domestic violence, first or second offense, by the BPD.
• Miranda Wilson, 2/21/1981, 900 Williams St. Apt. 29 — arrested for first offense DUI, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, speeding 1-9, no auto insurance and driving with a suspended license, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.