New Hebron woman arrested for felony credit card use
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday was as follows:
• Diana Mason, 3/27/1959, 352 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for a first offense DUI and possession of paraphernalia, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Andy Lewis, 2/1/1967, 4111 Northeast Nola Road, Sontag — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Slynthia Dixon, 12/11/1985, 532 East Cherokee St. — arrested for grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Sheronda Cato, 1/5/1981, 59 Cato Lane, New Hebron — arrested for felony credit card use with intent to defraud, and exploitation of a vulnerable person, by the LCSO.
• Rufus Allen, 11/14/1982, 210 Albert St. — arrested for a first offense DUI and careless driving, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.