Law enforcement arrests 5 on warrants
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Anthony Nations, 08/15/1974, 129 South Second St. — arrested for contempt of court, failure to appear in justice court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ammie D. Tate, 11/13/1984, 414 Old Wesson Road Lot 3 — arrested for no auto insurance, indictment, warrant from outside jurisdiction, circuit court warrant, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Keith M. Richardson, 12/17/1967, 86 Amite Road — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Mitchell Smith, 06/29/1974, 4134 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, disturbing the public peace, trespassing, by BPD.
• Charity Smith, 02/29/1984, 3156 Ellzey Drive, Wesson — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Tony Freeman, 08/03/1960, 723 Crooked Lane — arrested for public drunkenness, city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.