2 arrested for burglary, 3 on DUI charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Shanta McNulty, 02/18/1982, 1013 S. Washington Circle — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bryant Gilmore, 11/23/1981, 2069 James Lane, Wesson — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• John Wayne Smith, 07/08/1962, 1352 NE Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for second degree murder, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Everette Womack, 09/18/1986, 111 Belt Line Drive — arrested for disturbance of family, by BPD.
• Paul Antonio McGill, 09/30/1963, 503 S. First St. — arrested for DUI first, driving with license suspended, no insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Molly Alexander McGraw, 03/08/1963, 663 Bethel Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal, by LCSO.
• Lonnie Earl Byrd, 06/30/1964, 209 Pennington Lot C — arrested for burglary, by LCSO.
• Demarcus Bridges, 02/12/1996, 22 Johns Place Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• Robert Blake Martin, 09/11/2001, 2525 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for burglary of a dwelling/inner door, grand larceny, by LCSO.
• Demarion Lemarcus Johnson, 07/05/1996, 9590 Hwy. 84 E, McCall Creek — arrested for DUI second, by LCSO.
• Adrian Holt, 04/20/1966, 218 S. Myrtle St., McComb — arrested for DUI first, speeding 30-plus over limit, reckless driving, by MHP.
• Jeffery Lecompte, 02/02/1978, 104 8th Drive, Wesson — arrested for exploitation of a vulnerable person, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.