Brookhaven woman arrested for embezzlement
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Kyrie Stewart, 10/11/2001, 806 North Jackson St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lanis Earl Bullock Jr., 02/15/2002, 1021 Baskin Lane, McComb — arrested for sexual battery, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Hannah Hilton, 02/01/1994, 1877 Hwy. 51 — arrested for embezzlement, by LCSO.
• James Jeremy Reeves, 09/10/1990, 2614 Southeast Topisaw Drive — arrested for warrant fee, by LCSO.
• Victoria McCraine, 02/16/1997, 6188 Martinsville Road, Wesson —arrested for DUI, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Anthony Reed, 11/09/1973, 1026 Labranch Circle, McComb — arrested for shoplifting valued at $1000 or less, by BPD.
• Paul Hulus Hall, 11/20/1950, 1307 Fox Road — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Deaunte Mackabee, 12/22/1990, 808 Dow St. — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Michael Isaiah Lambert, 10/31/1995, 3690 Southeast Harmony Drive — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.