No new virus deaths in Mississippi reported Monday
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 192 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths as of 6 p.m. Sunday.
There were 129 current outbreaks in long-term care facilities, down from consistently being above 130.
Statewide, 93,087 have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and 2,809 have died from the virus; 78,971 are presumed recovered.
Lincoln County had 24 additional virus cases, upping the total to 1,068. The death total remains unchanged at 53, and LTC cases and deaths remain unchanged, as well — 142 cases, 32 deaths.
Cases by race and ethnicity in Lincoln County have been, to date:
- Black or African American — 250 non-Hispanic, 1 Hispanic, 38 unknown ethnicity.
- White — 485 non-Hispanic, 5 Hispanic, 64 unknown ethnicity.
- American Indian or Alaskan Native — 1 non-Hispanic.
- Other — 25 non-Hispanic, 5 Hispanic, 59 unknown ethnicity.
- Unknown — 11 non-Hispanic, 124 unknown ethnicity.