2 arrested for domestic violence assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Wednesday was as follows:
• Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jonathan Bradley Walker, 09/23/1980, 4599 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested on circuit court warrant, by LCSO.
• Rodney Dewayne Rushing, 08/28/1980, 1212 Mt. Zion Road — arrested for no driver license, none or expired tag, no auto insurance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, by LCSO.
• Jarron Manuel Pappas, 03/10/1988, 1356 Gene Road — arrested for threat/telecommunication crime, by LCSO.
• Clyde Johnson, 03/12/1983, 9016 Warbler Ave., Ocean Springs — arrested for circuit court warrant, by LCSO.
• Patricia Davis, 01/13/1945, 208 West Meadowbrook Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Paul G. Jackson, 09/11/1990, 310 Argyle Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Osmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested on indictment, justice court warrant, parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Laron D. Taylor, 10/11/1978, 1340 Sammie Trail — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.