Lincoln County included in MEMA damage report
- Adams: 27 homes in total impacted; three homes were destroyed; three homes with major damage; one business with major damage
- Claiborne: Six homes affected; one mobile home with major damage; one business with minor damage
- Jefferson: One home destroyed; one mobile home with minor damage
- Lincoln: Three homes with minor damage; two public utilities with major damage
- Wilkinson: Four homes with major damage; 14 public roads with minor damage
MEMA continues to work directly with local county EMA directors to assess further the damage caused by this tropical system. Residents can self-report damage to county emergency management agencies through MEMA’s self-reporting tool. View the self-report links for each county on the MEMA website at www.msema.org/contact/crisistrackcsr/.
Governor Tate Reeves declared a State of Emergency in anticipation of Hurricane Delta on Oct. 7. President Trump then approved Governor Reeves’ request for a pre-landfall disaster declaration on Oct. 9.