Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for bench warrant by MDOC
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Tony Dewayne Bryant, 11/22/1974, 206 Poplar St. — arrested for bench warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Anthony Caffie, 03/28/1987, 621 E. Congress St. — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, circuit court warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Semmie Smith, 12/01/1991, 1104 Williams St. — arrested for careless driving, by BPD.
- Matthew Warren Thomas, 10/16/1996, 2332 Hwy. 550 — arrested for none or expired tag, driving with license suspended, justice court warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brian Byrd, 05/13/1990, 307 Osyka St., Osyka — arrested for left turn failure to yield, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, improperly operating equipment, DUI, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Letha Gordon, 06/17/1996, 113 Hormey Circle, Crystal Springs — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
- Adrian Louis Gines, 10/29/1980, Hwy. 583 — arrested for DUI, driving with license suspended, speeding 20-29 over the limit, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.